Job Title: Entry Level ColdFusion Developer
TEKGROUP International is looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented developer for creating/modifying ColdFusion code and database communications for our customers’ enterprise websites. You must be a self-motivated team player with a willingness to learn the necessary skills to design, develop, test and deploy enterprise level web applications.
Individual should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and should be self-driven and able to work independently. S/he will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain existing and future enterprise level web applications as well as other TEKGROUP software applications and customized client Web sites. The applicant will continuously work with the client services manager to understand needs and desires, translate those into project specifications, and ultimately build/implement the projects.
TEKGROUP is a fast-paced environment and individuals should be comfortable with constantly changing priorities. A focus on accountability, good communication skills regarding work tasks and deadlines, and assignment follow through all are essential. Employees are expected to evaluate website performance from the customer’s standpoint and proactively anticipate and remediate basic user interface issues. Comprehensive QA/QC skills are needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of or course work in C++ is preferred
- Knowledge in relational database design and development, and the ability to understand and architect database structures to formulate complex queries is required
- Experience with HTML/DHTML/CSS/responsive design
- Experience with ColdFusion a plus
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines and departmental goals
- Other Qualifications and Skills
- MS SQL Server
- My SQL
- ColdBox Framework
- Experience with third party API’s/frameworks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Work from home with periodic meetings in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Applicant must be able to support a 9:00AM – 5:00PM schedule and some off-hour time.
- South Florida resident preferred or be willing to relocate
- U.S. Citizenship or Green card required
- Full-time, permanent position (no contract)
- Salary range: $50,000 - $65,000 commensurate with experience
- Benefits include health, dental, life and LTD insurance, matching 401k plan, home internet reimbursement, and paid time off including standard holidays, floating holiday and your birthday.
Please send cover letter and resume via email to our Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org