- Position your mouse inside the editor where you want your video to appear.
- Click the “flash” icon in the editor’s toolbar
- Paste the URL to the YouTube. It should look something like this:
Or the shortened version, which looks something like this:
The URL to Vimeo looks something like this:
(btw, I dare you to watch these videos…took my breath away). NOTE: the shortenend YouTube and Vime URL support is very new. Ask your Client Service Manager today for information plugging this into your newsroom.
- The width and height boxes are in pixels. The best size depends on the resolution of your video, but generally speaking, something along the lines of 480x360 or 560x315 would work.
- Don’t be alarmed when you do not see the video player appear inside the editor. This is normal. You’ll see a flash placeholder graphic instead. You can be confident that when being viewed on your newsroom, the videos will appear in their place.