To increase brand awareness and expand your customer base, you need to market your message directly to the public while also maintaining a dialogue with journalists and professionals within your industry. You need a newsroom that offers timely, relevant, quality content to multiple audiences simultaneously.
At this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Choose a newsroom model that suits your brand and your message
- Assemble a newsroom team with the necessary skills
- Develop an editorial calendar for regularly creating and publishing new content
- Understand and adhere to the ethics of journalism
- Create content that is easily found and shared online
- Look to all areas of your brand as sources of content
- Become a source of information for journalists, bloggers, employees and the public
- Recruit and work with outside contributors including writers and editors
- Increase the visibility and awareness of your content, and by extension, your products and services
Lisa Iurato, Vice President, Digital Media Team, Global Communications at
Vince Golla, Director of Social Media at Kaiser Permanente
Tim Roberts, President/CEO of Wieck
Moderator: Richard Brownell Content Manager of PR Events at PR News
Register today for the webinar on January 22, 2015, from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. E.T.